As co-owner of Vulcan, Lori has been an integral part of our success, and we are incredibly grateful that she decided to join the Vulcan Team in 2016.
As our Accounting Clerk, Lori not only handles Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Human Resources, but she also maintains and updates our website, handles company promotions, employee enrichment, and social media. Find us on LinkedIn!
Her talents not only include an incredible knack for writing, but she’s also very creative, organized, analytical, funny, professional, and easy to get along with. Lori has years of general office experience, but had never before worked with QuickBooks and had very little exposure to Excel when she started, but she picked up our processes and software programs very quickly, with little to no training.
When Lori isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with family, especially husband, Duane and their dogs (That’s Tillie in the photo); traveling, camping, fishing, riding through the backcountry in their side-by-side, and watching murder mystery shows on television. Her hobbies include sewing, photography, target shooting, and trap shooting.
1) Catching a whopper trout on Strawberry reservoir
2) Feeding baby bear, Trevor, at Yellowstone Bear World, Idaho
3) Swimming with Tatich, the dolphin in Mexico
4) Shooting the Utah State Round Robbin
5) With Duane in Cozumel, Mexico
6) Driving the side-by-side on a chilly day-outing in the desert
7) With Duane at Bryce Canyon National Park
8) Thanksgiving with the family (L to R: Grandson Jesse, Grandson-in-Law Trevor, Granddaughter Jolene, Lori, Daughter
Amy, Son-in-Law Jim
9) With Amy in the Caribbean Ocean while vacationing in Cancun, Mexico
10) At the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
11) With Daughter Amy, and Son Jason
12) With sisters and mom (L to R: Jody, Lori, Mom, Peg, Nancy, Mindy)
13) Holding Great-Granddaughter, Gemily (2-days old) at Christmastime