Henry came to work for Vulcan in 2009 but has been in the industrial-coatings industry for over 35 years, working alongside Duane for 30 of those years.
As a Master Craftsman Rubber-Layer, Henry is not only invaluable in the shop, but a huge asset when leading crews in the field, and customer support. Our customers trust that Henry and his crew will get in, do the job right the first time, and get out, using as little downtime as possible, leaving only a great job behind.
We appreciate Henry’s paramount concern for safety, and his willingness to accept new duties and responsibilities over the years.
When Henry isn’t out on a field job or working in the shop, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, camping, fishing, riding his side-by-side with his wife, Carol, spending time with his grandchildren, bird hunting, and trap shooting.
1) Henry with his family (L to R): Harley, Scott, Henry, Angie
2) Finishing the Salt Lake City Marathon in 2015; crossing with him is his grandson, Kingsten
3) Spending time with grandson, Atticus
4) Vacationing with his wife, Carol, in Cabo San Lucas
5) Shown with him in the pheasant hunt photo are co-workers Duane, President (left), and David, Account Manager
(right), following a successful day-hunt while on a company-sponsored employee appreciation trip
6) Carol and Henry fishing in Tampa Bay
7) At a NASCAR race in Darlington, South Carolina
8) Henry at Darlington SC
9) At George Steinbrenner Field in Tampa Bay, Florida
10) Sitting at the controls of the famous Muscle Shoals Sound Studio in Muscle Shoals, Alabama
11) Henry is surrounded by his grandchildren
12) Carol and Henry attend a Chamber of Commerce dinner
13) Visiting Kennedy Space Center